- Type: Sponge
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: AUTOAMIS
- Model Number: AMS-C50-01
- Size: 11*7*4cm
- Material: EVA sponge+clay, Clay+foam
- Name: clay bar sponge
- Color: Black Clay
- Application: vehicle paint, Glass,molding,plastic,metal,
- Feature: Eco-friendly,resuable
- Advantage: remove stubborn contaminants effectively
- Certificate: MSDS Report
- Packing: giftbox, pvc, or any customize package
- MOQ: 1pc
- Sample: Avaiable
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||clay bar sponge Package by Each in a plastic bag then in a kraft box
Carton size: 36*36*29cm/CTN/50pcs GW: 4.5KG
|Delivery Detail:||sample:1-2 days; bulk production: 5-7 days after 30% deposit|
USA Patent Advanced Car detailing Beauty Blender Magic Clay Bar Foam Cleaning Sponge
General Introductions & Benefits
This magic clay pad uses advanced High-tech Polymer Technology to remove contamination from various surfaces without using any chemicals with Unbelievable Results!Using this products before applying wax, sealant or coating is strongly recommended.It can be applied by both machine and manual operation.
1. Strong decontamination
It can safely and easily remove stubborn grease, insects stains, rust stains, stainless steel stains and plating stains, double-sided adhesive stains, rain stains and so on over spray from automotive paint and glass surface. Greatly improve the speed of construction(Better than the common clay bar)
It can be used over 150 times, this clay tray is not water-soluble , so after using, just squeeze it, the contamination on the magic clay will come off naturally in water, then you can use it again.
Don't need to use any other detergents, only need to use the most common of our daily- water.
1. While using, firstly wet the pad, use the rubber side(grey color) to wipe the contamination softly until the surface is clean and smooth.
2. It can be used on car painting, glass, chromeplate surface.
3. If applied by machine, just directly stick the back side onto the machine, like wax-polishing machine, abrasive finishing machine.
Click the following photos to see more clay products: